Friday, November 5, 2010

Who Never Has to Do Chemo Again? THIS KID.

CHEMO IS OVER!  I had chemical warfare agents infused into my veins for four months and lived to tell the tale.  What is that, you say?  You're made from mustard gas?  You're suspended in detergent and you'd like to be injected into my veins?  Whatever.  Been there, done that.  Old news.

The cool kids are now focused on growing hair.  Oh, and swapping these temporary chestrocks for something a little more comfortable.

GO HAIR GO!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Way to be awesome - I'm so proud of you. I will start googling all the cute styles that will show off your growing hairs (and fantastic bone structure).

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on finishing chemo! i cannot wait to be in the same boat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad this is finally over! With how plentiful your hair was, I'm sure we won't have any problems! Thinking about you every day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Party, party, party!!!! You did it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it, you really did it!
    Chemo completed - mission accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thankful it's over. Hope you're feeling better. Don't stop blogging... =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :)

    also, so excited that you posted this on Guy Fawkes Day/your last chemo was Guy Fawkes Day

    ReplyDelete