After chemo Mom, Blanca and I went to Sephora to pick up eyebrow filler, since mine are looking a little sparse. After extensive online research and real-life testing, this is the one I wound up with:
![]() |
| Urban Decay Brow Box - A Chemo Must |
It's amazing. Honestly, I'll probably keep using it even when my eyebrows are back in full force.
They seem to be falling out very, very slowly. In another month, I expect them to be mostly, but maybe not totally, gone (everyone collectively cross your fingers for my eyebrows and eyelashes). The good part (because with cancer, it's important to cobble together all possible "Good Parts") is that they come back very quickly - Cancer Friend Katie's were back within three weeks with a little help from Lastisse.
Nathan pointed out today that it's really time to start planning how to celebrate my last round of chemo, and I agree, as it takes about a month to plan a proper "last chemo ever" party. Obviously, there should be food. Obviously, there should be friends. Beyond that, I'm open to suggestions.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete(My curious mind want to know what was "removed by the author," but my sensible mind tells me to leave well enough alone.)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are 3/4 of the way done! Hope taking only the 1/2 dose of steroids makes a difference for you! You are amazing! (I would be whining 24/7...) Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.
trust me, it wasn't particularly interesting. more like 'hey look, i have most definitely navigated to your blog site at least once!'
ReplyDeleteOh yes, that's my boy! Sarcasm reigns supreme! =0)
ReplyDelete