This morning I didn't feel awful, but I didn't feel awesome. It was partly my fault though because I didn't take the sleeping pill I should have taken, so the steroids kept me awake all night. I was a tiny bit nauseous so I didn't go wig shopping, but Kyra came over for lunch and brought me some chicken tortellini soup, which was miraculously the only thing I wanted since seeing it on Kitchen Nightmares (thanks, Gordon Ramsey).
My chemo nurse called today to let me know that this will probably be the worst day, and that I'll most likely feel much better tomorrow. So, yay!
And it's my sister's birthday today -- HAPPY 20th Sara!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can I come this Friday? I'm really good at Scrabble!
ReplyDeleteI have a pro bono legal case we can talk about. The client lost her child after trial because her lawyer was so terrible. So I agreed to help her get him back. Let's just say, she's lucky that I believe that even bitchy women deserve to keep their kids.
Thinking about you today and hoping you are feeling much better. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteThanks Cai! Love you.
ReplyDelete