Saturday, August 14, 2010

Take That, Chemo

Today is Nathan's birthday (happy birthday, cake baby!), so we went to Jean-Georges, and it was DELICIOUS. And it has three Michelin Stars, no big deal. It was one of the most delicious (and RICHEST!) lunches I've ever had. And happily, I feel fine. We walked around all day, we had a huge lunch, and now I'm at Steph's, hanging out and watching tv. Today is supposed to be the most nauseous day, so good job hanging in there, body.

And take that, chemo. You're not taking away my summer, you're not messing up my boyfriend's birthday, and you are CERTAINLY not ruining my lunch. Stick to what you're good at - knocking out every single cancer cell that might still be hanging out in my body.

Oh, and for those of you who were wondering what my wig looks like, here's a picture of Nathan and me outside right after lunch.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PS - Aunt Mary and Uncle Lonnie, thanks for the hats! They're perfect and SO comfy!

5 comments:

  1. I love the hair!!! So sleek! Wow! You look absolutely awesome. That guy next to you is quite a looker too, by the way. So happy that you are feeling so chipper after yesterday's session. (I'm checking out that suit in the picture! Ha!) Much love you both! And a happy 23rd to my firstborn! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nathaniel, who is that bombshell sitting next to you in the picture?? I can't cope she is so freaking good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic! I love the bangs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya'll look like movie stars! Oh, and you are welcome. I hoped for the hats to get there about the right time and they did. Score!
    Loving you well

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your wig! You guys seriously look like a Hollywood couple in that pic, no joke

    ReplyDelete