Honestly, seriously?
I just read an article about a girl in Canada who faked having cancer so people would give her money and attention. She even shaved her head, waxed her eyebrows, and pulled out her eyelashes. I don't care how much money she could get out of it - I don't think I could ever be crazy enough to be bald if I didn't have to be.
I'd rather be me with cancer than not have it and be this chick.
The Elaborate, Lucrative Cancer Lie of Ashley Kirilow
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. That girl has issues. Very sad.
ReplyDeleteI can't generate an ounce of empathy for her. How dare she do something so stupid To feign cancer is deplorable. But to go to the extent she did. Lord pray she never gets the disease. For those of us battling cancer in their various forms. It's not a picnic!
ReplyDeleteit's a sick sad world
ReplyDelete