As a Cancer Person, my life is extremely busy, productive, and awesome, so I only have time for this oh-so-brief update before I whisk myself off to yet another awesome event (seriously though, I'm on my way out the office door to go get pho for dinner).
No crazy side effects to report yet, still holding up ok. I had one of those annoying dull headaches all last week, but it finally seems to have subsided. Interestingly, I also had the Daisy Sour Cream jingle stuck in my head all last week, and as that vanished, so too did my headache. Listen to it - it's weirdly addictive.
Chemo this week is on THURSDAY instead of Friday, so if you find yourself free on Thursdays and have a thing for hospitals, sandwiches, or board games, come to chemo at 11:00!
As added incentive, it may be your last chance to see me this week, because I'm going to Ann Arbor on Friday for the weekend. Officially, I'm visiting Nathan, but between you and me, internet, I'm going because there's an amazing sandwich shop in Ann Arbor, which has the biggest sandwich menu I've ever seen. I'm taking suggestions for what to order this time.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a nice prospect, a weekend out of town, and with two things you love no less! Have a great time and come home refreshed.
ReplyDeleteI just made the mistake of watching that clip...
ReplyDeleteDoes Nathan know that you are only going to AA to go to Zingerman's? =) Glad you are still feeling good. Nathan is already stressed at law school so I'm sure your presence will be most appreciated. Now I will watch the commercial. I may be sorry especially since I'm hungry.
ReplyDeleteThanks. Now I want a baked potatoes, tacos and some veggies all with several dollops. Sigh. It's going to be a long night. So much for counting those WW points!! =)
ReplyDeleteSomething with pesto mayo... maybe the best condiment ever.
ReplyDelete