Monday, July 12, 2010

Because Un-Fun News Is Still News

I had to go back to Fertili-doctors today, because apparently I now have blood in my belly which is making me super unhappy. It's not dangerous and apparently just resolves on its own, but I will be spending the next eight days or so curled up in a ball and hopped up on percocet. Apparently I am supposed to be drinking lots of Smartwater and Gatorade, so feel free to bring some by. I also hear that both go particularly well with cupcakes.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. Although we all know that this will someday be over, it's so hard when bad things are cropping up. Thank you for letting us know. I have been feeling a greater urgency to pray for you and I am sure this is why. If I was closer, I would bring a truckload of Smartwater and Gatorade for you - and some of those yummy cupcakes too. One day at a time and much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no :( Take care of yourself and relax as much as you can
    xoxo,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I commented yesterday, but I wanted to let you know that you've been on my mind and heart all day. Hope you are feeling at least a tiny bit better. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete