Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mission Accomplished

Project Fertili-save wrapped up this morning, with great success. As soon as I don't feel like I've been punched in the stomach any more, I'm sure I'll be stoked about the number of eggsicles I've got on ice.

More excitingly, I no longer have to get up at 8am for blood tests, so I can finally take full advantage of my cancercation by sleeping until noon every day!

6 comments:

  1. A tisket a tasket, how many eggs in the basket? So glad another jump forward has been accomplished.Here's to the future!
    Loving you well,
    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tisket, a tasket, how many eggs in the basket?
    So happy that another jump forward has been accomplished.
    Loving you well,
    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not envy the stomach-punching. :( Hopefully my plush present will arrive in the mail this week so you can hug to said stomach.

    Also, I just re-read your last post and really felt that I was able to absorb and truly appreciate the term "foob-fill." Excellent work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because it is never too early to celebrate, CONGRATULATIONS!

    I think all those early morning blood-work tests are really NYU's secretive way of weeding out who can tolerate the non-predictable hours of a baby!

    Really, kudos to you for completing a highly time intensive treatment that most women can't conceive of (pun intended!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edited to add - Carolyn, I agree that Caitlin's writing is incredibly creative and engaging. "Canceration and eggsicles!" - Caitlin, how in the world do you think of such clever things?

    Any single one of your blog posts are magazine/book worthy!

    I can confidently say that those frozen eggs have the best genetic potential possible. And prettiest.

    ReplyDelete